• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chill Pills......They're FREE!!!!!!

is this him?

1718683013655.png

Well it is indeed his problem now.

I'm done with it......

I'm already in "tirement".....maybe it's time to start thinking about re-tirement!!! :lol:
Sometimes it's just the right button, at the right time and it's, color me gone!! That's how it happened to me. You did nothing wrong!!

retail is tuff ! definitely not for everyone. but you did nothing wrong , so say adios gringo !!!! hang in there it’s almost friday…..,

I was in retail most of my working life. Remember @Rick@Laysons, the customer is not always right.

Last edited:
He’s the same guy who would lose his **** at the poor guy scooping ice cream at the Ice cream counter when asked ‘what flavour would you like sir?’ Lol

I'm pretty sure he had no clue what he was looking for and you went and confused him more by asking a question. You should have been able to tell by the bozo mobile he was driving.

Auto Transport Service
Back