• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Lynne and Electric Light Orchestra are awesome...

ELO was the very first concert I saw without my parents. LSU Assembly Center, 1975 or 1976 I don't remember. They played the next night in Biloxi, MS and either venue was the same distance. I mention that because the spaceship stage was at Biloxi, so only lasers and GREAT music at LSU.
ELO-Out of the Blue is my favorite ELO album, and ELO's Greatest Hits is awesome. I watched the concert at Wembley in my theater room about a week ago! It was great!
My parents are still rockin' they actually went to Texas to see them in concert about a week ago!

Friend saw them in Toronto last weekend. Said the concert was fantastic!

They were even better with Roy Wood, who's idea it was anyway, sort of.
Now Roy Wood is another outstanding talent...and sadly lost to us forever...

Filmed with absolutely zero enthusiasm... :lol:

Wow haven't heard most of that stuff in years...
ELO was a good group for sure...
when music was still music....

thanks for the reminders

when music was still music.
I'm a classic rock and southern ROCK music aficionado! All of the best bands from mainly the late 60s, 70s, 80s when they were cranking out new music. Steely Dan too-I would classify that in the broad category of rock. Very little other or newer music matters to me, at all. When I say I'm into it, I built my audio system to be the pinnacle of what I wanted: concert level rock music with no distortion, and after many years of doing that for other people, I finally got to enjoy it myself.
Left, Center, and Right front speakers:
Klipsch KLF-30
Screenshot_20180826-142025_Chrome.jpg

I'll skip the rest for now, but my subwoofer is worth a mention too:
Definitive Technology Trinity SuperCube:
116 dB at 16Hz! Goes down to 10Hz!
Screenshot_20180826-142347_Chrome.jpg

One of my favorites my wife and kids just look at me weird, they don't get it. The Diary of Horace Wimp

Auto Transport Service
Back