• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Cadamore AKA PittsburgRacer Has Passed Away

He wasn't a member here that I can find.
No he was just on FABO on Joey’s sites. I think Market Place and Craig’s List. He posted the odd time on Mopart’s. He was so busy porting small block heads and intakes he didn’t have much time for anything. He was a wealth of information and offered up advice to anyone that asked. He was ready to help anyone at anytime. He loved racing and his sons Matt and Ethan ofcourse his cats. Even though I’ve never met him I was proud to be his friend. My condolences to his sons Matt and Ethan and the rest of his family and friends. I will miss his food recipes that he had tweeked over the years. Kim

Last edited:
Very sad to hear, he was a wealth of knowledge with the Mopar engine combo's for sure and he always told it like it was. His food recipes were always good to my taste. His son Matt lost a good one, my deepest sympathy to his family, take care.

John was a cat lover and an advocate for a local shelter specializing in cats. If you would like to donate as a memorial here's the link,

Spay And Neuter | Frankie's Friends | New Kensington there is a donate link atop the webpage. Hope this helps

John was a cat lover and an advocate for a local shelter specializing in cats. If you would like to donate as a memorial here's the link,

Spay And Neuter | Frankie's Friends | New Kensington there is a donate link atop the webpage. Hope this helps
Thank you.

If you didn't know John (PBR) He was a master at porting heads, usually small block heads and almost all aluminum. He took a liking to the cheapie Speedmaster heads and he could sure make them perform. Lots of photos and flow bench info. Not racing stinks, but at least I’m getting a little work done

1728945129714.png
1728945145822.png

He had a wealth of Abody knowledge. Not to mention engine design and tuning skills for performance builds. When talking small blocks? He was one you definitely took notes.

Will be missed.
RIP.

John is a member over on FABO but he's been on other sites in the past... Anyway apparently he had a heart attack & has passed away... RIP John..

Edit to post:

John's passing should be a reminder to all of us getting up in years that you don't screw with your health.

If you have ANY symptoms of a heart attack...chest pain, indegestion, numbing in your left arm, etc. go to the ER or call 911.

I ignored "indegestion" on a Sunday night just before Christmas 2021after a spicy Chinese dinner. The following Sunday, Dec 21, I had the same symptoms...I told my wife we need to go to the ER.

I walked into the hospital...1/2 hour later I was on the Flight for Life helicopter on my way to the regional heart center to have a Stent put into my aorta. 95% blockage.

I was having a "widowmaker" heart attack and the doctor saved my life.

So don't ignore "indegestion"... your life may be at risk.

F*ck the hospital bills...your friends and family need you more. By federal law every hospital in America has a program to help low income patients with their medical bills.

I was low income being retired and on SS...I wound up having thousands of dollars of my medical expenses forgiven...Medicare does not pay for everything.

Back to Mr. Cadamore...

John and I had several conversations over the years about Mopar heads and porting. He and I did not always agree on things (Speedmaster) but I had the utmost respect for his abilities both in the shop and on the track.

RIP John...you will be missed.

Auto Transport Service
Back