• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Found this

67Survivor!

Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
My friend bought some land and found this in the woods. He didn't want it so I took it of his hands.
IMG_20240810_160952423_HDR.jpg
ds!
IMG_20240810_161625946_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240810_161516822_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240810_161308132_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240810_161300034_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240810_161135632_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240810_161126952_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240810_161103875_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240810_161002565_HDR.jpg

Good score on a 1966 Charger. Notice the RED horn cap on the woodgrain wheel.

It's been outside for a long time. What are ya gonna do with it?

I’m possibly interested in the trunk lid if its in good shape with no rust or big dents.

I'm in the process of bringing it to my shop. I'll respond to all inquires soon. And, I'll post it in the "For Sale" section.
Thanks!

I'm in the process of bringing it to my shop. I'll respond to all inquires soon. And, I'll post it in the "For Sale" section.
Thanks!
I would donate it your local barnfind museum and display it as it was found. This car is at a local museum near where I live. Why are people always chasing money? We hare still hunter-gatherers I suppose. Nothing has changed.

1723969694635.png

Cool find! Unfortunately for some of these cars I think using their parts to save others is the right thing to do. If it can't be stored inside it's better to part it out and it's too far gone to be an economical restoration.

Why are the rear bumpers always toast! That has been the one "unicorn" part for me haha. Good on you for grabbing it and letting it's parts live on in other vehicles. Poor thing does look beyond reasonable restoration.

Also, long-shot looking at the rad support, but if the horns are present I would be interested.

Last edited:
Why are the rear bumpers always toast! That has been the one "unicorn" part for me haha. Good on you for grabbing it and letting it's parts live on in other vehicles. Poor thing does look beyond reasonable restoration.

Also, long-shot looking at the rad support, but if the horns are present I would be interested.
Salt on the roads maybe?

Salt on the roads maybe?
Lots of them definitely seem to be eaten away by rust, the ones that aren't seem to have been hit pretty badly. Probably just my luck and timing, one day maybe I will come across a relatively clean one. Not looking for perfect, but mine is beyond repair so anything is an upgrade.

Lots of them definitely seem to be eaten away by rust, the ones that aren't seem to have been hit pretty badly. Probably just my luck and timing, one day maybe I will come across a relatively clean one. Not looking for perfect, but mine is beyond repair so anything is an upgrade.
I might be purchasing a parts car that has a re-chromed one. Never got put on before it was totaled.

Auto Transport Service
Back