• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just mounted up a set of Hoosier Radial slicks

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score
For my 65 light blue dodge coronet. 30 x 10.5 x15 on some sweet Weld alumastars 15 x 10
This car hooks so with these new slicks I should be able to get better ET and more MPH.
Anyone else run these Radial Slicks. NOT DRAG RADIALS.

I've used a few sets of Hoosier racing slicks, with great success, but never any of the Radial slicks... what compound are they ??... are their 10.5's Hoosiers, like the old Good Years 10.5"w's are, really actually more like 12" tire in reality ??... or are they a true 10.5" racing slicks ??...

I have three sets of slicks for my car, and one pair are what you have. Good slicks, very happy with them.

Attachments

• IMG_3743.jpg
    IMG_3743.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 355
These radials are much narrower than my M/T W's
Hopefull i can get them to hook.

why can you only get a radial slick in 30 inches tall or do any of you know where there are shorter sizes.

I pick up a tenth or so using my radials over my bias-plys.

Hey SS racer a buddy has been running 30 x 9 hoosier radial slicks on a f/fia camaro for years runs 10.30s in good air wheels chest high I think once you find your happy tire pressure you will be amazed. these tires picked me up a tenth in my old bracket car. You gotta love free et

I run - 30x9 Radials on my '66 Coronet...love 'em.

Hey SS racer a buddy has been running 30 x 9 hoosier radial slicks on a f/fia camaro for years runs 10.30s in good air wheels chest high I think once you find your happy tire pressure you will be amazed. these tires picked me up a tenth in my old bracket car. You gotta love free et

That's what I'm hoping for.8.90 s in the heat at 153mph

These are 30 x 9 Hoosier radial slicks. Been on my 63 for over 2 years as I drive on the street with them all the time also. They will hook as long as the track is ok. Ron

100_1534.jpg

I'm thinking that these radial slicks have moved to the top of my list for our new tire choice. Followed by the Phoenix F/X but the closest size they have to what I want is a 31/10.5 W and I'm pretty sure that'll be too wide. I also like the M&H Racemasters for a classic looking slick but I can only find them in 9/30.

Decisions, decisions.

Auto Transport Service
Back