• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latin exchange between Doc Holliday and Johny Ringo

I'm your Huckleberry Hound!

No, wait......

image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Oh make no mistake, it's not revenge that he's after....
it's a reckoning.

Anybody notice seriously wasted Curly Bill gets about 22-23 rounds out of his two sixshooters?j

Edit: oh, and by the way, that's QuickDraw McGraw/El Kabong. Huck was blue, with a flat straw hat.

Last edited:
This movie is great and I think a close second to Gunfight at the OK Corral with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas as Doc.
In that one the scene where Wyatt's brother confronts Doc and Doc draws his hideout pistol is pretty good.
I liked "Gunfight" with Kirk and Burt, but the ok corral gunfight in Tombstone is 1000times more accurate than in Gunfight, or that utter fantasy land "My Darling Clementine". (I do love Walter Brennan in everything, though!)

Anybody notice seriously wasted Curly Bill gets about 22-23 rounds out of his two sixshooters?j

Edit: oh, and by the way, that's QuickDraw McGraw/El Kabong. Huck was blue, with a flat straw hat.

Watch Curly Bill (Powers Booth) and the body language as he's shooting at the moon. That was well done. There are a lot of scenes where I counted off a lot more rounds than they should have had.

....Duh, :D, I was taking your Huckleberry Hound and raising you a Quick Draw McGraw and threw in a little Fog Horn Leg Horn for poops and haha's!

image.jpeg

Fred with J.L. Gotrocks:

image.jpeg

image.png

Oh make no mistake, it's not revenge that he's after....
it's a reckoning.

He's right because Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. KJV Romans 12:19. It is a sin to deny God of His vengeance. What He can do will be 10000 times worse than anything "we" could come up with. So let Him handle it.

He's right because Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. KJV Romans 12:19. It is a sin to deny God of His vengeance. What He can do will be 10000 times worse than anything "we" could come up with. So let Him handle it.

@QOTHL , i figure i owe you a pic without a mask. So....
This is me... and Hemi.

20201218_115923.jpg

One of those lines in the movie of dubious historic significance - but packing a punch all the same.
Wyatt wasn't simply avenging personal loss - he was SENT on a mission to right that which had been wronged
in their particular corner of the universe.
Seriously relatable stuff for a lot of folks to this day, if they could only understand the difference.

@QOTHL , i figure i owe you a pic without a mask. So....
This is me... and Hemi.

View attachment 1130391

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, oh wait, that's your real face:lol: I'm JOKING!!!

Wait a minute - is that a puppy or another mask?? :D Good Clint Eastwood face...:) What a cutie! I'm referring to the puppy!

I only have DSLR so taking photos of myself is a project.

One of those lines in the movie of dubious historic significance - but packing a punch all the same.
Wyatt wasn't simply avenging personal loss - he was SENT on a mission to right that which had been wronged
in their particular corner of the universe.
Seriously relatable stuff for a lot of folks to this day, if they could only understand the difference.

I suspect a lot of lines had dubious historic accuracy. If I had time I'd look up to see if Wyatt ever published any memoirs. I suppose due to my background as an illustrator I tend to study things like movies and look at what they did right and what wasn't so right, like how things were "framed" and composed. I noticed that most of the head shots of Kilmer are either head on or 3/4 view, which is typically the most complimentary but in his case, his face isn't too attractive from other angles. Russel on the other hand, has kind of an odd squarish head but looks good from many camera angles. :blah::blah::blah:

I suspect a lot of lines had dubious historic accuracy. If I had time I'd look up to see if Wyatt ever published any memoirs. I suppose due to my background as an illustrator I tend to study things like movies and look at what they did right and what wasn't so right, like how things were "framed" and composed. I noticed that most of the head shots of Kilmer are either head on or 3/4 view, which is typically the most complimentary but in his case, his face isn't too attractive from other angles. Russel on the other hand, has kind of an odd squarish head but looks good from many camera angles. :blah::blah::blah:
Wyatt Earp "wrote" his memoirs with another man, a few years before his death. Supposedly not well recieved during his lifetime. Then, two years after his death, a biography was published, glorifying his life.
In my quick half-fast research, both are considered almost entirely fictional. (As is a lot of the legend of the old west).

Auto Transport Service
Back