• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lebonon valley raceway mopar day pictures

Nice collection of cars...I really like the early darts!!!!The blue 68 that runs 8,s i,d like to see...
Petty Blue 67 GTX

Quote from AL K""Holy @#$%!!! Looked like a fantastic day. I would have been a drooling imbecile just walking through the staging lanes. Great pics;thank you!

Interesting juxtaposition of the last two pics in post #17;could be titled "Large men and how they got that way". Got hungry just looking at the last shot. Yummy!"">>>>>>>>>>Al,are referring to the right side or the left side:poke::rofl::giggle:

:tiphat::uwelcome:Just to mention,Bill has that orange Mckesson 65 plymouth AFX for sale.I hope the car stays local,our cars would look good side by side coming outta the hole:tearyeyed::3gears::naka:

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 102.jpg

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 103.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

:icon_super:More of a woody here than the babes thread.Thanks for the pics.

Great pictures HEMI-ITIS THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:HEMI-ITIS your getting better with age. great shots again.
hope you'll do better with the video camera though.

EDELBROCKAVS800CARBSCHUCKSINTERIOR003-1.jpg

Thank you guys for your kind words,I really enjoy doing this and it helps keep my HEMI-ITIS under control,,,,,,especially since I had to sit out this season keeping me as a spectator and "pikchter tooker":eusa_boohoo:

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 105.jpg

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 106.jpg

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 107.jpg

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 108.jpg

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 109.jpg

:icon_weed::foshizzle::wtg2:Hemi-itis you need to free lance and sell your photos to the NHRA and some hot rod magazines. your awesome!

Auto Transport Service
Back