• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LED Instrument Lamps?

asghert

Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score
Newb here! I bought a 69 Sport Satellite this weekend that badly needs instrument lamps. Anybody have a link or know where I can get LED replacements?

Thanks!

Hi asghert, why not pop over to the 'Welcome' forum and introduce yourself? Then throw 'LED lightint' into the search box at the top and you'll get quite a few answers.

Let's see your Satellite! :wav:

24715.jpg
Best I can do until it stops raining. I did the search you requested and it pulled up my thread, only. :(

You don't need any stinking LEDs

- - - Updated - - -

I bought LED's from O'Reilly auto parts and they really brightened up the dash. A bit pricey compared to the 194 bulbs but they were direct replacements

Newb here! I bought a 69 Sport Satellite this weekend that badly needs instrument lamps. Anybody have a link or know where I can get LED replacements?

Thanks!

I got mine on Ebay. I went for the cheaper ones that you can't dim or brighten, but they are just about the right brightness for me. Here's a link for the ones I bought and others.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...57+1895+Light+Bulbs+Lamp+12V+BA9S&_sacat=6000

Here is a link that is year and make specific to your car.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Instrument-...ite~1969~-~-&_nkw=LED Plymouth Satellite 1969

I think LEDs are great, used them in the last two cars I had they give a nice white light much much better than the originals.
I get a pack of 10 from China for under 4 bucks with free shipping..how can you beat that.
AL

We don't always roll like this just every now and then:3gears:

Got my SuperBrightLeds installed, and what a difference it made!!! Probably didn't help that I found 2 of the original bulbs not even installed but instead just flopping around behind the dash. Got 4 LEDs, but still need one more, evidently the Ralleye dash takes 5, not 4. But I might also need some others for the smaller gauges.

IMG_4707[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back