• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary Auto Interiors sale

Car Nut

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
FallintoSavingsSaleEmailBlast_zps702c9313.gif

I ordered a set of interior door panels for my 69 Sport Satellite from them. They arrived this week and they are just plain awesome!

:blob1:

I've never ordered anything from Legendary but figured since there is a sale going on I'd check it out. Put a console body in my cart and proceeded to check out. Two issues...first, there was no discount applied at all and second, when I selected the 35 dollar UPS shipping rate (which is way high to begin with), it actually came out to $54!!! What a ripoff!!! Won't be buying anything from them...ever!!

I am sorry to hear of the problem with Legendary. I just ordered a Black Package Tray with the Speaker cutouts and the jute insulation and shipping. This is my second order with them and I have had stellar service. Discount applied, etc

Legendary have an "up to 30%" off sale for Veterans Day until Nov 16th.

I just purchased a new vinyl roof for my car @ $199, but could find no Veterans Day promo code on the home page to enter at checkout. After I completed the web sale yesterday (without any discount), I emailed Legendary and asked about it. Within a few hours I got an email back saying that they're refunding $30 to my credit card (15%). Very much appreciated!

Legendary webmaster, please fix this lack of a promo code problem....otherwise great service and great products!!

Legendary have an "up to 30%" off sale for Veterans Day until Nov 16th.

I just purchased a new vinyl roof for my car @ $199, but could find no Veterans Day promo code on the home page to enter at checkout. After I completed the web sale yesterday (without any discount), I emailed Legendary and asked about it. Within a few hours I got an email back saying that they're refunding $30 to my credit card (15%). Very much appreciated!

Legendary webmaster, please fix this lack of a promo code problem....otherwise great service and great products!!

I've had my order in for 40 days.... the guy finally contacts me today and says they have identified what color combo I have on my interior. "it appears your interior might be gold with black trim and gold welting in the center"

If you look at my pictures the seats are CLEARLY gold not might be and the welting in the center MATCHES THE BLACK trim on the sides.... So we'll see if I still get the 30% off.

Auto Transport Service
Back