• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary Interiors

mpro69rr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:15 AM
Reaction score
I have to say Legendary Interiors are great! Everything went together without problems, all the holes and clips lined up, the door accessories went on good. I only had one problem with a clip that didn't line up and kept on bending it so I left it off. It took a while to order, around nine months but it was well worth the wait! Thumbs up for legendary Interiors!

Door Panel.jpeg
Door Panel_2.jpeg
Dash.jpeg

I agree and I also had a problem with 1 clip on my door panel.

The door panels I ordered weren't even punched out for clips. Disappointed for the cost.
20180515_103120.jpg

Yep you have to punch the holes yourself. BS if you ask me for what they charge.

Hmm, I wonder if the rectangle clip holes are under the vinyl? I didn't have that much hanging over.
No. There are indents where the cutouts go but you have to cut them out yourself.

No. There are indents where the cutouts go but you have to cut them out yourself.
Thats what I meant, they are indents and you cut them out. They go into the side closer to the edge. To keep them tight I didn't cut out the whole indent. I trimmed about half off (which was pretty easy) then on the end cut down to the vinyl and slide in the clip (make sure you don't go to deep and go through the vinyl). Mine is a 69 RR, you use all the bottom indents and two on each side. Use an exacto knife, its a pain and your fingers will get very sore.

What a out using velcro rather than clips? Has anyone used that instead with any success?

Never thought about it. The armrest and window crank would hold it in place. My concern would be the adhesive holding up in Arizona summers.

Never thought about it. The armrest and window crank would hold it in place. My concern would be the adhesive holding up in Arizona summers.
Yup. I reinforce my velcro with gorilla glue and or epoxy on other projects. It holds up well.

I never thought of using velcro. Are you guys just using little strips where the clips would go, or a full length strip?

I never thought of using velcro. Are you guys just using little strips where the clips would go, or a full length strip?
I've done both... full strips are damn hard to remove.. I use eight approximately 1.5" strips, Two on the back edge, five across the bottom & one up front..

Thanks, I have new door panels for my 67 Coronet. I'm going to try the velcro.

Auto Transport Service
Back