• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Haha you guys and your spring ! We don’t get that for 2 more months Lol

ED4E94B9-9928-4A68-A9B1-233DB819ED7C.jpeg

First show of the season here. Freezing outside but got her out!

IMG_6252.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6250.jpeg

Last edited:
My buddy, Ross, stopped over the other day with his "new" old 1967 Belvedere 11 that he recently bought. It is a real clean car with 273/904. He says it drives real nice, but is not very peppy. He does not know whether to leave it stock, or put a 440 in it,as he has never had a 440 car. The level of care and detail on this car is not what you would expect on "just" a 273 car. This is Ross' 2nd 1967 Belvedere 11. He used to race a dark green one with a BIG Hemi in it in Hemi SS, but it went into the wall at Norwalk at 150mph.
This car is strange in that it has the normal Belvedere 11 side chrome, plus the GTX/Silver Special pieces. It also has stainless trim on the door tops, beside the window glass. I have only seen this on convertibles. The piece between the top of the door and the C-pillar would be a special piece, since it is longer than a corresponding trim on a convertible. It looks factory. It ends up we know the fellow that restored this car about 20 years ago, and he says he did not add any brightwork; this was how the car was built.
Unfortunately, I was not home when Ross stopped by, and my wife took the pictures, and they don't show the side trim very well.

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

@1967coronet

at your next opportunity, I would appreciate any pics of those hood pins + mounting points of pins along chassis area

my hood gets shakey above 120 (kph:p). been thinking about hood pins for a while now but never wanted to drill my paint.

gracias!

watermelon

1966 Charger, 383 Edelbrock aluminum roller heads, Edelbrock intake and fuel injection, 4-spd

Next step, power disk brakes and a lot of fun driving!!!

IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2504.JPG

IMG_2499.JPG

@1967coronet

at your next opportunity, I would appreciate any pics of those hood pins + mounting points of pins along chassis area

my hood gets shakey above 120 (kph:p). been thinking about hood pins for a while now but never wanted to drill my paint.

gracias!

watermelon
I will get you a couple pics later today.

Auto Transport Service
Back