• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Yea that is the favorite year of my car that i want back bad is the 1967 plymouth sweettttttt.!

1966 Plymouth Satellite as it sits in CA awaiting its completion...I have more but they are on my laptop and I need to get them migrated over to this machine or use the lap top to add others....Tuck

Beautiful car and in my area (NorCal) I have to ask, are those real california black plates that say 1966?

Oh and here is my car as it sits today folks:

IMG-20120808-026232.jpg

105.jpg

MIKEFORDMUSTANG008.jpg

Motor is a 69 383hp but still on the stand.

The car is in the shop being painted. It has been there since Jan. The main reason is there was alot of body work that needed to be done. I am having it painted a color that is very close to what Ford has on their new Taurus (it is a blue). The interior will have new carpet and bucket seats. It will have new door handles and window cranks.
After it comes out, I am going to have the brakes checked out ( I think there is a vacuum somewhere). Also will have new headers and exhaust put on, the headers on it now are bent). Possibly put new tires on (P235/60R15).
By the way, the engine is what came with the car, a 273 V8. It has an edelbrock intake, 4 bbl edelbrock carb, and a accel distributor.

Last edited:
Here's my '66.

Attachments

• CIMG0809.jpg
    CIMG0809.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 900
  • CIMG0811.jpg
    CIMG0811.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 895
  • CIMG0808.jpg
    CIMG0808.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 892
  • CIMG0800.jpg
    CIMG0800.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 891
  • CIMG0798.jpg
    CIMG0798.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 909
So are you going back with the original motor or something bigger.!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Nice ride a super clean mopar american history which is sad to say will never be like those again.! :)

Will probably stay with original unless I can find a bigger engine for a good price (lots of luck on that).

67 coronet 440 slant 6 w/3 on the tree.!!

hi,i know,its me again.and,my 67 coronet 440 slant 6 w/ a 3 on the tree.Rare.!!!just starting to clean,er up got the trim done,original paint needs some minor touch up,engine bay is next,then trunk.should look nice when im done.:headbang:.

Attachments

• wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 376.jpg
    wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 376.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 840
  • wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 030.jpg
    wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 030.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 871
  • wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 019.jpg
    wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 019.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 848
Last edited:
I found a place in Texas. It is called Superior Chrome Plating Inc. they offer a lifetime warranty on the plating on the bumpers. It will run approximately $1300 (give or take). I priced bumperboyz and they wanted about 1400 with a 2 year warranty. I have heard some things about them and decided to stay away, plus Texas is alot closer. They are in Houston.

Last edited:
STOP!!!

I used Superior Chrome to do my pot metal pieces and they didn't clean anything before dipping. All my hood letters came back with little 'nodules' hanging from the edges and the mounting studs. Looked like little warts on the edges...So many that I couldn't get the retaining nuts back on. I sent them back to be fixed and all they did was take a file to them to the point that the nuts would no longer stay on! They even chromed right over the decal in the hood ornament!...this was AFTER I had asked, "Should I remove the decal before sending the parts?"

Here is a previous post of mine: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=25305&highlight=Superior+Chrome

I would feel guilty not sharing my experience with Bobby at Superior Chrome. I will look for photos to add to this thread so you can see what I got back. I gave him more than one opportunity to fix these pieces, in the end letting him know that I would be sure to let folks know about their quality of work.

As far as bumpers go, I cannot say enough about Tri-City Plating in TN. They do great work, have a lifetime warranty, and are real straight shooters. Their prices are very reasonable as well.

Don't know if anybody else has opinions of Superior Chrome, but if you do a search on this site for Ti-City Plating, you will find other good experiences.

Now back to the show...

A couple shots from the nationals...

Attachments

• DSC09726.jpg
    DSC09726.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 757
  • DSC09779.jpg
    DSC09779.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 795
  • DSC09728.jpg
    DSC09728.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 766