• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

My driving project...67 R/T....I'm a sucker for 66/67 B Bodiy Big Blocks....had a 67 GTX clone and a 67 R/T clone...everything about them was a real GTX or R/T except the vin....both were BB though...now I have a REAL R/T like I dreamed of in 1968...just before being drafted and sent to SEA IM001761.JPG

My 67 Belvedere II

This is my 67 Belvedere II..... It is a built 440 - 6 pack with a shot of nitrous...MVC-050S.JPGSpacer Plate Photos 012.jpgDrag Strip Lawrenceburg 9-24-10 014.jpgDrag Strip Lawrenceburg 9-24-10 008.jpgMVC-049S.JPG

I am running a 3.55 gears and we run an 1/8 mile track no quarter mile around here.... So far my best time is 6.90.....

This is my 67 Belvedere II..... It is a built 440 - 6 pack with a shot of nitrous...[/ATTACH]
Nice Car! Do you know what the paint color name is, looks similar to mine.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my 67 Belvedere II..... It is a built 440 - 6 pack with a shot of nitrous...[/ATTACH]
Here are some updated pics of mine. Probably due for paint this year and finish and paint the scoop.
IMG_0298.JPGIMG_0291.JPG

Thanks me to the 66-67 are my favorites.!

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i agree very nice ride is it a 4-speed or auto great looking car cragars our perfect on it.!

- - - Updated - - -

Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks killer with that hood scoop.!!!!!!

Hello Kerplunk...... Your car looks like the Sister to mine..... The color is B5 Blue.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Coronet Man.....It is a built 727 with a PTC 3200 stall Converter.....

[video=youtube;bufYOYCFcJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufYOYCFcJY&feature=youtu.be[/video]Some S/S cars in action......................[video=youtube;cud02MkjJGA]

There were some SERIOUS cars at MIR yesterday! Good meeting You and 68chicken.

Nice car but i was wondering if you knew, or knew anybody that could provide me with some help on my 1966 Charger

Good meeting you Bill, your car is very well done and well deserving of the first in class trophy. This 66 showed up a little late, a very nice Hemi car.................1-DSCN7894.JPG2-DSCN7893.JPG3-DSCN7895.JPG4-DSCN7896.JPG5-DSCN7897.JPG6-DSCN7898.JPG7-DSCN7899.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Nice car but i was wondering if you knew, or knew anybody that could provide me with some help on my 1966 Charger

Post a new thread under "Looking for help with my '66 Charger" in this catagoty. There are a few guys on here that are into the first gen Chargers and I am sure they can help you. Welcome to the FBBO site and take a minute to introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon forum. Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Another vid.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEi1l0SsqM&feature=BFa&list=ULoGEi1l0SsqM

Thanks for the compliment. That means a lot coming from a fellow trophy winner! That's one fine `66 Hemi. I did not bring a camera...wish I had. There were many well put together cars...race cars included.

Best vid for last........................

[video=youtube;cud02MkjJGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cud02MkjJGA&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

Good meeting you Bill, your car is very well done and well deserving of the first in class trophy. This 66 showed up a little late, a very nice Hemi car.................View attachment 87699View attachment 87700View attachment 87701View attachment 87702View attachment 87703View attachment 87704View attachment 87705

- - - Updated - - -

Post a new thread under "Looking for help with my '66 Charger" in this catagoty. There are a few guys on here that are into the first gen Chargers and I am sure they can help you. Welcome to the FBBO site and take a minute to introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon forum. Ken

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I've seen a belvedere 2 that color combo. Very Nice.

Nice. I normally don't like six pack scoops on early cars, but that works.
I also like the black the way yo did it better than they other way around.
Don't see too many 500's with a buddy seat and column shift.

Auto Transport Service
Back