• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see them station wagons

I know I have more of this one, can't find them.
399.jpg

3 seats
C body sized brakes
set up for big block- 400 lost its thrust
I have HP exhausts and lots of parts
Chassis has Police Car front suspension and an extra leaf in the rear plus cordoba rear sway
police car wheels and your choice of hubcaps
free to good home- LA area
looks like car in the ads
never chrunched

Nice car guys. I missed out on my childhood, I never rode in a wagon growing up, in fact, we never had a car until 1959 (I was ten when we bought a new 60' Chevy). In my time working at a Mopar dealer in the seventies two rare ones came in for service. One was a 69' plain jane Satelite, all green with a 383 four-speed and a bench seat interior. The other was a 70' Coronet wagon, with woodgrain sides a deluxe bucket seat interior, powered by a 383 magnum and a four-speed. These were factory cars fairly new at the time, so I was pretty positive these cars weren't some garage mechanics version of a muscle car.

393.jpg
393.jpg
I have this one of a kind 67 440. It's a 383 4bbl 4 spd with air and manual drum brakes. It's in need of a complete restoration (and a complete roof!) Being so rare, it will get done, there's just a couple of other cars ahead of it.
DSCN1968.JPG
DSCN1972.JPG

Not sure how I screwed that up!

I did eventually buy a wagon.

$850. Original paint (except DS fender), 9 pass with third row seat. 318 w/ AC, warranty block.

Runs but needs brakes, gas tank, windshield, and drivers and rear floor boards and 3rd row foot-well (non wagon spare tire well)

Yesterday I moved it across the yard into a newly appropriated "big" unit.
It's waiting on the list until after I do the front end on the satellite and get it painted.
There it is in it's new accommodation, with the floor board, fender, hood and windshield donor.

That /6 7 1/4 4D was easy to push around on the HF gojack knockoffs- the v8 8 3/4 wagon, not so much.

IMG_20180610_152611.jpg
IMG_20180610_154626.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back