• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your Red, White & Blue

IMG_4805.png

Does this count? Finally startin to work on the ol 66 again after at least 2 or 3 years, next thing to do is put the new TTI exhaust from Mancini on when it gets here.

B28422F4-0141-4F03-ACEC-E344BF19CBF9.jpeg

Scarlet Sue is coming along. now she has new vinyl top in addition to new seat coverings both from and back. Taking in radio for Aurora Design upgrade. Found a few things wrong under the dash from PO, but found replacements on eBay. Thanks James!

CB9FBB35-A70B-4F45-BE01-77C9A8B8CE3E.JPG

At a car show today and saw this on the side of a beautiful ‘69 GTX.

IMG_8335.jpeg

The flag in my back window was there when I brought the car in 1979, still there after restoration and all these years, made sure it never got damaged.

IMG_2363.JPG
)

Scarlet Sue is coming along. now she has new vinyl top in addition to new seat coverings both from and back. Taking in radio for Aurora Design upgrade. Found a few things wrong under the dash from PO, but found replacements on eBay. Thanks James!

View attachment 1700177
Except having a black top and interior, my buddy had that back in the day. That’s why I love this body style. 400 auto, we drove it to Alabama and towed it behind a U-Haul truck on the trip moving him back home. Great looking car, I’ve got a Tawny Gold with a white top and interior. The color wasn’t my favorite when I bought it but, it was so clean with only 71,000 miles on it, all matching numbers with the 400 auto and one nice repaint, I couldn’t pass it up. Take care!

Auto Transport Service
Back