• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light Me Up!

Mike Netzel

Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
20211122_163445~2.jpg
As headlights are out of sight...considering changing on my 1971 440 6 pack Dodge Charger/Super Bee 1. Replace headlights and back up light bulbs with brightest possible. 2. Like the "halo" style - anyone installed them that can recommend their choice? Please and thank you!

Either way be aware of extra strain on the electrical system. IMO halos don't jive with classic cars.

Avoid LED taillight arrays. They may look neato at the start, but almost every LED array I've seen ends up burning out some of the LEDs, and those are not easily repaired unless you buy new complete arrays, which is very spendy. And arrays with missing LEDs looks like shat. If you burn out a bulb, it's a couple bucks and done.

There is a member on here that sells a relay kit that brightens up the headlights,taillights and dash lights on these cars.

Crackedback has a headlight kit. It’ll brighten up your headlights and put less strain on your stock charging system.

Auto Transport Service
Back