• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little Red Wagon - For Sale ***Not Mine - LOLOLOLOL

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-unders...449715?hash=item3fe2f1fe33:g:pJgAAOSwVwNe3Psy

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1965 Dodge A-100 5 window pickup LITTLE RED WAGON. Condition is Used. Local pickup only No title bill of sale only title not required in Alabama, Georgia, Connecticut etc check with your local DMV or motor vehicle facilities Found next to a Prison in Western South Carolina covered in Posion Oak ( lucky for me it doesn't effect me) Had this 5-6 years as a lawn ornament outside Charlotte, an entertainment center in my shop now sits tarped outside It's missing 1/2 the 2 price windshield & both curved glass, original 6cy auto trans are in it, extra driver door & disassembled 5.7 Interceptor HEMI occupancies bed. Has correct weld spindle mount wheels on front now rears will be rollers stacks not included. Will upload more recent pics shipping $2.50 per mile depending on distance U have less than 30 transactions your questions will not be answered & bids will be cancelled PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE I'm not short on space not broke

Yeah...I think I'll pass on this one. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stacks not included!?!?! I'm out:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20200915-132831~2.png

Last summer (2019) went to visit my new grandson (and family) in Juneau, Alaska. Took the family car (4Runner) to the local Toyota Dealer for a brake inspection. In the far corner of the Toyota Dealership showroom was a display of about a dozen cars, mostly classic Mopars.

A gentleman unlocked the outside glass door in the corner of the mini-display of classic cars while I was looking them over. I thought maybe he was the janitor, but when I started a conversion with him, found out he was the owner of the dealership (he also owns the Chrysler dealership down the street).

He offered to pop the hood of the Lil' Red Express truck on display. There sat a 426 Hemi. He explained how he had to re-locate the master cylinder in order to make it fit. He really surprised me.

When I saw this title last night I thought...NO !!!! He is selling his?

Disc brake front end... :rofl:

upload_2020-9-16_12-50-23.png

Auto Transport Service
Back