• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

longest active member?

You got me by a few months.

do I win?
YES ! and here's your prize
1688616791728.png

Well, my "member" was active shortly after birth and still works....

1 yeah right.png

Since the earliest date in the General Discussion forum is July 17 2008, that could be when the site opened. So eldubb440 may have posted on the first day.

Since the earliest date in the General Discussion forum is July 17 2008, that could be when the site opened. So eldubb440 may have posted on the first day.

it's possible, someone came onto another site and recruited a bunch of us.....no, it wasn't moparts; that place was gay even then :gay:

We should celebrate with a lasagna .....preferably the punched variety. :bananadance:

1688618128784.png

it's possible, someone came onto another site and recruited a bunch of us.....no, it wasn't moparts; that place was gay even then :gay:
Those frigging homos....I was banned this week for, get THIS:

FABO/FBBO member MigsBig started a thread there about the cost of a 3G Hemi swap then decided against it due to costs. I suggested that he do some table dances for fat chicks to pay for the project.
Miguel is a friend of mine. I talk to him at every car show I see him. It was completely silly and in good fun.
The turd pushers banned me for 9 days saying that my humor isn't appreciated by everyone. There was no violation of any rule yet they banned me anyway. I've posted some rule breaking stuff there in the past and deserved punishment for it.
The site is dying due to their own stubbornness to adapt and improve the site, avoid the $$$ from ad revenue and a dipshit cast of moderators. To ban anyone at all is on par with the fat virgin woman turning down a date from a living, breathing man.

More importantly, you have made many valuable contributions to this site. :thumbsup:
Absolutely.
I'm sure he has helped others but I can guarantee you that he has helped me. The front end replacement of Jigsaw was made SO MUCH EASIER with his suggestions and encouragement.
I click a like on damn near everything the guy posts.

Those frigging homos....I was banned this week for, get THIS:

FABO/FBBO member MigsBig started a thread there about the cost of a 3G Hemi swap then decided against it due to costs. I suggested that he do some table dances for fat chicks to pay for the project.
Miguel is a friend of mine. I talk to him at every car show I see him. It was completely silly and in good fun.
The turd pushers banned me for 9 days saying that my humor isn't appreciated by everyone. There was no violation of any rule yet they banned me anyway.
Banned ?? I think that's friggin' hilarious !

Auto Transport Service
Back