• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

longest active member?

While not on FBBO, my join date on FABO was July 20, 2008. I was working on a lot of early A bodies then, although I had already had my GTX for almost 15 years, and I had a 64 Belvedere before that. Why I didn’t join FBBO at that time? I just don’t know, but I sure missed out on a lot of fun stuff here. Glad to be among you now tho, there’s good peeps here, and FABO as well.

Maybe a glamping trip to the Appalachians? You can air B&B a yurt, go off grid for a few days.

Canoe and banjo included.
:poke::rofl:
Smiley Deliverance Paddle Faster I hear Banjos.jpg

no camping for me....... I'm an air conditioned Gypsie
I'm still in Carlisle-camping. Basking in the afterglow of the show.
My camping is different although. I stay in my 35' 5th wheel, it's tough - 2 recliners, AC, CATV, cold beverages,
16895368890902286741322425096543.jpg
etc.
Really just stealing another day away.

I'm still in Carlisle-camping. Basking in the afterglow of the show.
My camping is different although. I stay in my 35' 5th wheel, it's tough - 2 recliners, AC, CATV, cold beverages, View attachment 1495223etc.
Really just stealing another day away.

looks like all those years of not buying food at Carlisle really pays off :lol:

I'm staying in the house today and cooling off after a full day yesterday out in 100° so I didn't read all the posts here since I really don't like surfing on my phone that much....so, who is the whiner I mean winner :poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back