• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Dads 67 Charger

Dads Charger

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi every one,

Long shot here, My Dad traded his 67 dodge charger 383 light blue black vinyl top in the Seattle/Ballard area in the 70’s
Just hoping someone here happen to pick it up. Unfortunately he has no records or any pictures just memories which are fading.
Thanks

Any more clues? Do you know any more about it?
2bbl or 4 bbl
Interior color
Trans type/Shifter position floor or column
Console or not
What options, AC, power windows, power steering, power brakes

Any more clues? Do you know any more about it?
2bbl or 4 bbl
Interior color
Trans type/Shifter position floor or column
Console or not
What options, AC, power windows, power steering, power brakes
Not a whole lot more, he is confusing his old Chrysler 300 with the charger.
He does remember it having a 4bbl carb and four on the floor. I think I’ll have to reach out to my uncle he might know more.
Thank you for helping

Hi every one,

Long shot here, My Dad traded his 67 dodge charger 383 light blue black vinyl top in the Seattle/Ballard area in the 70’s
Just hoping someone here happen to pick it up. Unfortunately he has no records or any pictures just memories which are fading.
Thanks
It's going to be a tough ask to locate if the only things to go on are memories now.

Photos or documents would help a lot. Fuzzy memories not so much.

It's going to be a tough ask to locate if the only things to go on are memories now.

Photos or documents would help a lot. Fuzzy memories not so much.
Trust me I know, It’s been tough trying to get information. One good thing is I haven’t located a 67 charger with the same color with a black vinyl top so maybe a rare car???? I don’t know?

I had a dark blue 67 Charger 383-2bbl with factory 4 speed and console. Manual steering and brakes. From Seattle area, a school teacher had it in the mid 70's. Still know where it is.

I don't think Ive ever even seen a vinyl top on a 67 Charger, so if I run across one I'll be sure to recall your search. Good luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back