• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Mopar friends in Connecticut!

moparXdarren

Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
I've been in the Navy for a little less than a year now and me and my family are currently stationed in Groton, Ct til the end of the year. We're from California and don't know a whole lot of people yet. Except for going to a local Mopar show, I don't have much of a connection with any mopar guys out this way. Hit me up if you're in the area. love to meet you guys and see what you have in the way of cars and/or parts!
thanks!
-Darren

They'll be a lot of Mopars at the car show of Automat Interiors in Hicksville NY this Saturday at 69 Hazel Street Hicksville NY over three hundred cars and free food! Come see Chuck Zito and his sick ride! 8:00am-2:00pm

im 2 hours from you but if you ever want to hang with the NENDRA racers, come up to Lebanon Valley for our races. they are on saturdays now till the end of october. friend us on facebook under NENDRA(North East Nostalgia Drag Racing Association).

Welcome ! I'm in the Danbury area and mostl do shows in the Fairfield / Litchfield County areas.

im 2 hours from you but if you ever want to hang with the NENDRA racers, come up to Lebanon Valley for our races. they are on saturdays now till the end of october. friend us on facebook under NENDRA(North East Nostalgia Drag Racing Association).
i will DEFINTELY have to come check it out!

They'll be a lot of Mopars at the car show of Automat Interiors in Hicksville NY this Saturday at 69 Hazel Street Hicksville NY over three hundred cars and free food! Come see Chuck Zito and his sick ride! 8:00am-2:00pm
awesome, i'll see if i can make it!

If you don't mind at least an hours drive, there is a Mopar cruise-in at the Burger King on routes 5 & 15 in Newington, Ct most every Saturday night. Official hours are 7-11 but some of us start showing up around 5. It's open to all makes but Mopars get special up front parking. We'll be there this week with no threat of rain! Feel free to pm me if you want more details.

If you don't mind at least an hours drive, there is a Mopar cruise-in at the Burger King on routes 5 & 15 in Newington, Ct most every Saturday night. Official hours are 7-11 but some of us start showing up around 5. It's open to all makes but Mopars get special up front parking. We'll be there this week with no threat of rain! Feel free to pm me if you want more details.
awesome! i just might have to hit that up!
-Darren

Darren, there is a Mopars in Motion in Old Saybrook next Sunday the 15th. 9-3. For info go to our web site moparsinmotion.com

Awesome, I will!
-Darren

Auto Transport Service
Back