• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Phoenix area scrap yard

Car #4

Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
BIL is looking for running boards for a 52 Ford F2 long box. He’s going to be in Phoenix in May. Is there any scrap yards that he can search that might have some?

Desert valley auto parts maybe?

he should run a craigslist ad in the auto parts section. I’ve scored parts I never would have found doing that.

Desert valley auto parts maybe?

he should run a craigslist ad in the auto parts section. I’ve scored parts I never would have found doing that.

I agree...

I just go to Craigslist and "type in"
"What ever car and year
Find great stuff

And jump form City to City

Here ya go!
Brand new in box!

Company: CMW Trucks.....
  • CALL 1-800-621-5030 : M-F 8AM - 5PM EST

Left Hand
p-13752-48-52-ford-running-board-set_1-247x244.jpg

Right Hand
p-13754-48-52-ford-running-board-set_1_2-247x244.jpg

Thanks. He’s going to give them a call on Monday.

Try contacting Dennis Carpenter Ford Reproductions in North Carolina, they do repro a lot of Ford Truck & car stuff,
and I can tell you the parts that we bought for a few customers, were spot on repros. They make good stuff. I am pretty sure they repro some running boards. Check them out. @Dodge33

He has talked to Dennis Carpenter but thanks. The problem is he has a long box. They do repop running boards for short box but long box seems to be a different story.

DVAP moved everything to either Black Canyon City or down south around Maricopa I think. You would need to call and ask which yard to look in. Just for future reference

Auto Transport Service
Back