• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost a good friend Friday evening

Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers sent.

Sorry for your loss. It is TOO east to get your heart checked out!. My wife convinced me to get a "stress test" after a minor episode this spring. Don't let it scare you, it was a cake walk! They hook up wires to your chest and you walk on a tread mill till your heart rate goes up. The Cardiologist said my heart was in great condition for a 73 year old! DO IT!!!

You had to be pretty good friends for him to get away with that 40 yard burnout on your new driveway.
Sounds like he'll be greatly missed.
Sorry for your loss @hunt2elk.
Lord be with his family too.

sad to hear the loss of another good friend. been happening way to often these days . i lost two of my best friends in the past few years , kinda feel empty without them . my condolences to you ….

You had to be pretty good friends for him to get away with that 40 yard burnout on your new driveway.
Sounds like he'll be greatly missed.
Yeah, we were. He just backs up after the smoke show, gives me his goofy grin, tells me my new driveway is now properly broke in, and drives away. Knew him for 45 years and we never had an argument about anything.

Yeah, we were. He just backs up after the smoke show, gives me his goofy grin, tells me my new driveway is now properly broke in, and drives away. Knew him for 45 years and we never had an argument about anything.
You were pretty fortunate, man.
Sounds like you know that too and are appreciative.
Thanks for sharing this with us :thumbsup:

At 39 my chest felt funny myself and I consider myself in pretty good shape. I went to the ER and my widow maker artery oddly was trying to burst through the layers of artery. Never found out why didn’t need a stint but they went up there with the camera. Had a hematoma on my heart. I’m 42 now. Don’t hesitate to go get looked at for chest pain.

sad to hear the loss of another good friend. been happening way to often these days . i lost two of my best friends in the past few years , kinda feel empty without them . my condolences to you ….
My friend says it every year when we go to Carlisle,"one time we are going to come to the show and one of us isn't going to be here anymore"!

My condolences, all I can say is I know the shock and loss you’re enduring as I lost a real close bud too. How we loved to kid each other. Had the widow maker and died at 50 despite being a health nut, worked out, ran, kept the weight off. 14-years later now, and nary a week goes by when I still don’t have a dream about him. In one he sounded just like his witty-self saying “Hey, don’t worry about me, I’m fine.” Took it as just maybe, a possible – message.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and even sorrier that he was only 60...

Auto Transport Service
Back