• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Pops over the week-end

okiemopar

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
I lost my dad over the week-end, it has been a very long 3-4 days. He was 81 and had a good life. He never had any interest in my cars and he wasn't one to work on any thing like that. He went very much at peace so that wasn't bad. Ronnie in Okla.

Sorry for your loss, Ronnie.
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss,our prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours

Ronnie, My wife and i offer our prayers and thoughts as well. Truly sorry for your loss, i lost my dad in 92 he was 56, same as i am at this time. Not much comport i know but its nice you had him to be with this long. Hang in there..

Sorry to hear of your loss, Ronnie. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Ron,

Sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you.

Benji

It's tough when we lose our dad. Mine went in '94 at 67 years old. Damn cancer. He wasn't a car guy either, but he was always there for me. For a long time I would dream about him some times and wake up realizing he was gone. It does get better with time, but I know it hurts a lot right now. Prayers to you and the family, Ronnie.

Dave

Sorry for your loss. My dad is gone as well. He is buried only about 30 miles from you. God bless you and your family.

Sorry to read about this, my Dad tries to like my car interests, and the limited time we have together I cherish his pretense in trying to like 'em and work with me on them, which is priceless.

Very sorry for your loss, mine was 53 when he passed away but there isn't a day that passes that I don't think of him.

My condolences as well. 81 is a good run and we can all hope to go peacefully. RIP pops!

Been down this road myself...

Lost my Dad back in '85 when he was just 61.

Prayers to you and your family...

Jeff

I'm sorry to hear that... My condolences to you & your family "Rest In Peace Pops"

Sorry for your loss- just remember the good times you two shared. Lost my Dad when he was 81- hope I last that long.

Auto Transport Service
Back