• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum Force or Reilly (RMS) Alterkation Suspension?

RMS lined up fit in and went together like a work of art. drives and handles like a brand new car. might have to pull out the hotchkis rear and put in the RMS street lynx. just a sweet setup in my opinion.

My leafs have been jacked since I bought them and after getting them re-done by a local shop I'm still not happy. I'm getting really P.O.d right now and am starting to think about a triangulated 4 link, if I go this route it will be homemade (to much money for me).

My leafs have been jacked since I bought them and after getting them re-done by a local shop I'm still not happy. I'm getting really P.O.d right now and am starting to think about a triangulated 4 link, if I go this route it will be homemade (to much money for me).

i really respect alot of you guys, especially you on your work and fab work. one i dont have the time cause of work and im not that good at it. thank god they have some bolt in kits for people like me. i hope people understand we all cant build the cars we want. i have ideas what i want just dont have the talent to do it. hats off to all you fab an body guys it takes a real talent to pull it off.

i really respect alot of you guys, especially you on your work and fab work. one i dont have the time cause of work and im not that good at it. thank god they have some bolt in kits for people like me. i hope people understand we all cant build the cars we want. i have ideas what i want just dont have the talent to do it. hats off to all you fab an body guys it takes a real talent to pull it off.

Who are you trying to kid.............. Your car is badass. I hope you didn't take that the wrong way because trust me I'd prefer to buy one that's all sorted out and ready to go but finances don't allow. I look at all these cool suspension kits and wish I could go all out on mine but it's a balancing act between needing and wanting, my hats off to you guys that can.

OK!!!! Now that I FINALLY have my GTX running correctly and I have been able to drive the thing I can say that with the Alterktion and 4 link I officially have a B Body SLOT CAR! A very awesome set up. I am still tweaking the soft/stiff knobs on the QA1's but it is amazing how much difference just 2 clicks on that adjustment made. Ride ht still needs a few turns down on the front but that is more for how I want it to look that handling. Not sure how much impact that will even have on the handling.
I made full on 90degree left and right turns and turned the wheel less than 1/2 turn.

Auto Transport Service
Back