• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Not Mine Marketplace find

Dirty, but looks pretty solid, actually.

51052.jpeg

51055.jpeg

51053.jpeg

All BS aside they did a pretty good job trimming the front windshield out and the side trim looks well thought out. If only they didn't cut out the roof.
What kind of clown would make a Charger with no roof!

8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

I still can't see any evidence of shortening, front or rear.

If you look at the picture of the rear side view, the Dutch panel is laid down inside the rear window opening. If you look at the side of the front fenders the valence pan goes to the edge of the wheel well opening. The dog leg behind the front valance pan is removed.

Let's look at it this way-

There's NOT six (or even three) inches missing between the bumper and the front wheel.
There's NOT six inches missing between the front wheel and the door.
There's NOT six inches missing between the door and the rear wheel.
There's NOT six inches missing between the rear wheel and the back bumper.

Even if there were three inches missing in all four of those places, that's four cut lines and the "join" is absolutely perfect...phenomenal.
Which doesn't jive with the rest of the "body work".

I can see the front dog leg-

1725386906153.png

Last edited:

There's NOT six (or even three) inches missing between the bumper and the front wheel.

Even if there were three inches missing in all four of those places, that's four cut lines and the "join" is absolutely perfect...phenomenal.

View attachment 1721230
Posting this thread was maybe a bad idea as I spent too much time staring at pictures of it. Wife saw a pic, liked it, so I'll let you know if it is shortened when it gets here. Oh boy.

View attachment 1721230
Dog leg is still there,but the side of the valence is missing about 6 inches. There could potentially be a lot of mud making the seams and body lines jibe! The fenders have been shortened, look at the distance between the bumper and the radiator support. The seller claims 6 inches off each end. I have eight of these cars,that one has been shortened.

If the fender is shortened behind the bumper, how does the bumper still line up at the top and the bottom?
Also, there was a pic of the under hood area just behind the bumper- still "cavernous".

I just don't see it.

Anywhere.

This is how long the side of a 71 to 74 Charger front valance pan is. They chopped about 4 to 6 inches out of the valence pan.

20231204_165233.jpg

20210904_085145.jpg

Maybe.

Hard to tell from the angle of the pic.

Lot of work for so little effect if so.

When it gets here, I will take a pic of it by my '71, and post overall length.

Auto Transport Service
Back