• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Married 44 years today!

Fran Blacker

1 0 27
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Woke up today and we were doing our regular things in the morning. About 11am I hear Oh my god we've been married 44 years! Our daughter emailed congratulations. Been lucky to be married to my wife. We didn't start with much, but made through some rough bumps. Built our house and 2 weeks before first mortgage payment went on strike 13 weeks. That turned into lemonade got a lob at another company making $5.50 more an hour. Several other bumps that end going our way. Always gave full support to each other.
1983 4.jpg

Woke up today and we were doing our regular things in the morning. About 11am I hear Oh my god we've been married 44 years! Our daughter emailed congratulations. Been lucky to be married to my wife. We didn't start with much, but made through some rough bumps. Built our house and 2 weeks before first mortgage payment went on strike 13 weeks. That turned into lemonade got a lob at another company making $5.50 more an hour. Several other bumps that end going our way. Always gave full support to each other.View attachment 1685932
No today picture? Congratulations to reach 44.

Goals: I'm 21 years into mine and I love her more each day.

I'm her kite and she keeps me grounded

Congrats Fran!!

My parents just celebrated their 50th with a cruise to Italia.
IMG_4184.jpg
IMG_4185.jpg

And the old man got to sit in the Captains' chair! Very appropriate.

IMG_1267.jpg

Sadly, I did not get to go. Somebody has to run the business. lol

Congratulations on 44 yrs married, Mr. and Mrs. Fran. Quite an accomplishment, nowadays! It will be 53 yrs. for us in 3 weeks.

Congratulations Fran and Mrs Fran.....closing in on 32 years here. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back