• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Married 44 years today!

There is nothing like getting it right the first time. Congratulations! 33 years my wife and I have been together and we still have a great relationship not to mention we have been working with each other for the last 14 years..

Woke up today and we were doing our regular things in the morning. About 11am I hear Oh my god we've been married 44 years! Our daughter emailed congratulations. Been lucky to be married to my wife. We didn't start with much, but made through some rough bumps. Built our house and 2 weeks before first mortgage payment went on strike 13 weeks. That turned into lemonade got a lob at another company making $5.50 more an hour. Several other bumps that end going our way. Always gave full support to each other.View attachment 1685932
"Always gave full support to each other"

That's one of the things that killed my marriage......hardly ever any support came my way. She wanted to wear the pants and have full control over everything. And congratulations on a successful marriage!!!

Isn't it wonderful still having morning sex after 44 years. 42 for the Wife and I next month!
Saturday here....wife asked me this morning if I wanted banana pancakes or some nookie.......I asked if we had any bacon. :lol:

Saturday here....wife asked me this morning if I wanted banana pancakes or some nookie.......I asked if we had any bacon. :lol:
You better tell her you were asking about bacon cause you wanted to pork her!!

I got you an anniversary cake, but there's been a bit of an issue...
happy-birthday-meme21.jpg:)

congrats.jpg

Congratulations!!!

My 43rd wedding anniversary will be later this year. I like the number 43. Maybe I'll take her to see the museum in Randleman, North Carolina.
:D

:bananadance::bananadance::thumbsup::bananadance::bananadance:

Last month it was hard to believe we are at 18 (plus 6).

After this post, I have to say "only" 18.

Congratulations Fran! Apparently we were going through the same life changing event in June of 1980 as my 44th was on 14 June.

Sorry - a day late, but still a hearty congratulations! :drinks:

My wife and I are only at 37 this year, but I got a keeper (as long as she continues to put up with me)!

Auto Transport Service
Back