• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanic says he can’t work on your car because they’ve officially been locked out of computer systems

Friend works at a Chevrolet dealer that this happened to - absolute chaos around there. No one knows how to do anything w/o the computers.
Another works at a hospital that was hacked and held for ransom; the hospital paid the extortion, but again, chaos did ensue/is ensuing whilst they try getting everything back working. They couldnt even keep patient charts on paper...
Sure glad the government is busy tracking down 80 year old women across the country who attended a legal protest 3 years ago instead of wasting their time on petty stuff like this...

A few weeks ago I go to my pharmacy to pick up a prescription and their system was down. No way of letting me have it. I had to go back the next day. Too many don't have a backup plan or enough protection on their systems. That makes things too vulnerable for chaos to happen.

A few weeks ago I go to my pharmacy to pick up a prescription and their system was down. No way of letting me have it. I had to go back the next day. Too many don't have a backup plan or enough protection on their systems. That makes things too vulnerable for chaos to happen.

just wait till they take our cash away :elmer:

I'm in the group of all my new vehicles will have carburators.

Computers, really!!! Let the power go out and not a damn soul can make change. They are all ignorant.

I was in the local convenience store, they couldn't accept debit cards........ I hung around a few extra minutes to watch the conga line of millennials walk in and leave angry....

Auto Transport Service
Back