• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mechanical stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kernel Sanders

Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Prices do not include shipping and please remember I'm in Canada so shipping may be more expensive than anticipated. I try to ship with Canada Post and WITH tracking.

I will post pictures here after I reformat them later today or tomorrow

73-74 BBody ISO torsion bar Xmember/anchor $40
Cleaned and in very good shape, includes the parking brake link
as well as used torsion bar boots

70's Dodge washer tank motor $10 obo
includes screen for inside the tank

Dodge small block electronic distributor $40 obo
good vacuum can, includes rotor, caps and wires

Dodge 84" speedometer cable $10

Kcar power brake booster/aluminum MC(core) $40
perfect for an F, J or M car big block conversion to retain power brakes
or convert the cast MC to the aluminum one
(due to the smaller vacuum can wont interfere with the valve cover)

Cast Proportioning valve perfect for disk brake conversions $25
kept in cool dry storage, line nuts all freed up

Does the speedo cable screw in on both ends?

no, one end is the white plastic clip to the speedo, the other end is the screw on to the speedo gear housing at the transmission, sorry

Thanks fella's!!

Here are pix of the items:

Photo2542.jpgPhoto2443.jpgPhoto2480.jpgPhoto2481.jpgPhoto2483.jpgPhoto2484.jpgPhoto2525.jpgPhoto2541.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the prop valve i forgot to add

as well the ISO torsion bar xmember has been cleaned up considerably since this pic

Oh and i have a set of small block valve covers for $20 I think they were originally from a 76 dodge 360 van but cant remember for sure, need repaint tho

Photo0220.jpgPhoto0217.jpgPhoto0219.jpg$(KGrHqJ,!qYFIOF7+PLSBSKOGMZnlg~~48_20.jpg

Please quote the torsion bar support to ship to Texas 77573. I would like to get it. Do you Paypal?

Here are the quotes... (49.99) yes it is tracked
I may be able to get it a little cheaper if I make a carboard box as it's not going to get damaged... this quote is if I use a sona tube for shipping

photo 2.JPG

Just to make sure I understand, $49.99 (USD) is total cost for the part and shipping, correct?

Actually sorry the shipping quote is in Canadian dollars. I think the current exchange is right now .90897 CAD to 1.00 USD

so right this instant:

49.99CAD = 45.44USD shipping w/tracking packed in a 6" round Sona tube about 3' 4" length
40.00CAD = 36.36USD Torsion Xmember incl used boots and Ebrake cable slack link
------
89.99CAD = 81.80USD Total

Paypal will do the conversions for you though before you confirm

If you would like my PAYPAL emeil addy please let me know and I will PM it to you.

Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back