• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing duct from AC / Heaterbox to center and right and left vent.

ilexworld

Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum. I am done with a 1968 Dodge Charger RT but as usual there are minor things left. I had the AC vents (center, left and right). However, I am missing a part to connect the A/C / heaterbox to these vents. It should be a duct of some kind. I enclosed three pictures (stolen from internet as reference). I trying to figure out which part I am missing to connect the A/C. Today it just blow out under the dash. I also found some form seals on detroitmuscletechnologies that seems to be added. Any help of the part in need is appreciated so I can finish this job (I beleive it could be the 3rd picture). I live in Sweden so I have a bit of a challenge to source part locally. Thanks in advance.

AC Heater Box.jpg

Center vents.png

Duct.jpg

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am done with a 1968 Dodge Charger RT but as usual there are minor things left. I had the AC vents (center, left and right). However, I am missing a part to connect the A/C / heaterbox to these vents. It should be a duct of some kind. I enclosed three pictures (stolen from internet as reference). I trying to figure out which part I am missing to connect the A/C. Today it just blow out under the dash. I also found some form seals on detroitmuscletechnologies that seems to be added. Any help of the part in need is appreciated so I can finish this job (I beleive it could be the 3rd picture). I live in Sweden so I have a bit of a challenge to source part locally. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1665784

View attachment 1665785

View attachment 1665786
It's unlikely that any company reproduces those. Start a Parts wanted thread for your needs. WTB - Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted

Round, flexible ducting ? Size (diameter) ? Try sourcing from an HVAC supply.

If you have the tube's going to both sides, the 3rd picture is what you need to connect everything.

If you have the tube's going to both sides, the 3rd picture is what you need to connect everything.
Yes, I have a tube going to the left and and right vent (on the front of the dash close to the door). In addition, I have a center vent as well

Auto Transport Service
Back