• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moog Pitman part number for 1968 Dodge Coronet

dbeeeer

Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Anybody know the Moog part number for a pitman arm for a 1968 Dodge Coronet?

Thanks,
Doug

18595 is the old TRW number ( Long Out of business)……
K 780 is the old MOOG number ( OBSOLETE for over 20 years now ) …….

There was a K 780 MOOG on “ sleaze bay “ a month or six weeks ago, where the guy wanted $ 299.95 + $ 15.95 shipping ( + TAX ) ( and you pay TAX on shipping, too…..)

I have the ones I reproduced many years ago , made in California, for $ 119 each + actual shipping , the best price in the Solar System for a U.S.A. made PITMAN ARM…….

I might have seen your request , but you can thank
@hunt2elk for bringing me here…. for you….

Yours, Craig…..

I just looked on Sleaze Bay —- and it is a TRW Pitman Arm —- it is still there ( of course , at that price ) —-
$ 299.99 + 19.93 shipping ( + taxes )……

And there is one more “ in a T R W box “ for $ 155 with a hand written on part number , so who knows ( A ) what brand you are actually getting , and ( B ) whether or not you are even getting the right one ?!?!

18595 is the old TRW number ( Long Out of business)……
K 780 is the old MOOG number ( OBSOLETE for over 20 years now ) …….

There was a K 780 MOOG on “ sleaze bay “ a month or six weeks ago, where the guy wanted $ 299.95 + $ 15.95 shipping ( + TAX ) ( and you pay TAX on shipping, too…..)

I have the ones I reproduced many years ago , made in California, for $ 119 each + actual shipping , the best price in the Solar System for a U.S.A. made PITMAN ARM…….

I might have seen your request , but you can thank
@hunt2elk for bringing me here…. for you….

Yours, Craig…..
Thank you,
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back