• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Clubs/Events

RobertV

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
I live near Pittsburgh and am interested in Mopar clubs or events in the area. I own a 1967 Charger and have been a Mopar guy since buying a 69 Road Runner off the showroom floor in April, 1969. Any information on events or clubs would be appreciated.

20231225_134405.jpg

They have a labor day meet but at the moment no host for a meet. Went to many meets in the 80's/90's but now local only now.

I live near Pittsburgh and am interested in Mopar clubs or events in the area. I own a 1967 Charger and have been a Mopar guy since buying a 69 Road Runner off the showroom floor in April, 1969. Any information on events or clubs would be appreciated.

View attachment 1660608
Nice 67 Charger too :thumbsup:

Hi Robert. You might check out Pittsburgh Mopar Group on Facebook. They show many cruises and events on their FB page. It's listed as private so you have to join.

Tries to PM you but I guess I used all my conversations. I'm from Lower Burrell. If you want to PM, not sure it will work. Nice Charger by the way.

Last edited:
Hi Robert. You might check out Pittsburgh Mopar Group on Facebook. They show many cruises and events on their FB page. It's listed as private so you have to join.

Tries to PM you but I guess I used all my conversations. I'm from Lower Burrell. If you want to PM, not sure it will work. Nice Charger by the way.
Clear some of your old PM's, then you will have room for more, or become a gold member. One of the benefits that comes with being gold is WAY more space for PM's.

Auto Transport Service
Back