• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar is in my blood...Literally

Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Trebor Dodge. I've been into Mopars for as long as I can remember. My first love was a 69 or 70 (never knew the actual year) Dodge super bee that had been put through a hellatious life to put it short. After that car was sent down the road by its owner (it stayed 3 blocks away at some guys shop) I discovered a 70 'Cuda that has been missing all the front trim missing except the headlights for as long as i can remember.

I got my first Mopar at 16, was a 96 Ram 2500 V10 magnum. After that I had an 06 Dakota base, then my baby, a 96 ram 1500. Only 2500 trucks made like this one, as it was a regular cab, short box, 360 auto 4x4 and had the Laramie SLT interior, Viper GTS red paint, and the exterior was the Sport package trim, and to move it, it had 3.90 gears... all this was factory.

I demolition derby, and my cars of choice (which makes me something of a cannibal) are other Mopars.
While patrolling through a local derby Facebook page, I came across a 73 Plymouth Sebring. Now I am trying to find things like a windshield, interior parts, etc. a tree fell on the drivers side front quarter panel. Now I will be using a 318 or 360 magnum engine, and will be looking into using a 5 speed. If i could find one that wasnt a mess, i would definetly swap in a 5.7 hemi or 8.0 V10. Ill post more deets about it later and post pictures.

Sorry, no love here, smashing mopars...on purpose, worse than the junk yard, need to change your user name to "The Devil" lol, if you want to have a user name like chevykiller, start demo-ing impalas, hell, there's tons of them. good luck with the Sebring build....unless your only going to smash it anyway.

Sorry, no love here, smashing mopars...on purpose, worse than the junk yard, need to change your user name to "The Devil" lol, if you want to have a user name like chevykiller, start demo-ing impalas, hell, there's tons of them. good luck with the Sebring build....unless your only going to smash it anyway.

Their are some mopars that can be used for this mainly anything with 4 doors !! Lol

Their are some mopars that can be used for this mainly anything with 4 doors !! Lol

We've got quite a few members doing 4 door builds who might disagree...I wasn't bashing him, just poking at him a little with a sharp stick LOL

welcome to FBBO

hi and welcome to the site
:headbang:

Welcome!
If I was into demolition derbys, I would rather be driving something that can make it to the end too! Just don't use any classics.
What would you be into if your last name was Yugo?

It's been chevykiller since my first car was a 76 Chevy wagon. Ever since then I've been the only one for miles that runs anything mopar. I wouldn't derby a 2 door, but I've got an 87 diplomat, used to be a highway patrol car, the small block "318" in it is tipping the $3,000 mark. Being built now is a 73 plymouth fury sport suburban that will be losing the stock "Y frame" and getting a 68 imperial sub and I'll drop probably $1,500 in the 400 that's in it. If I didn't run the risk of busting the ears off my built "318", I'd be just like everyone else and run crown Vic's, but that's about as boring as a black derby car.

The guy I got the satellite from asked the same question. I've seen them derbied before, and they are tough as nails, but I love the cars too much to do that to them. Now I said I wouldn't derby a 2 door, but something as ugly as a cordoba/charger or Monte Carlo I wouldn't lose any sleep. My brother in law has a 68 New Yorker coupe I've been trying to get him to come off of to do a 5.7 hemi restomod and he won't budge. Same thing with my friends 65 imperial crown coupe.

I've got pictures I'll upload sometime if there is a want for them.

Auto Transport Service
Back