• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar nationals-nss

Hope everyone is ready for the Nats, We are cutting it a little close as we are Dynoing the motor tomorrow or Tuesday, dropping it in on Wednesday and will be at te track on Thursday afternoon. Weather is looking good but will be hot. Should be over 50 NSS cars there:yes:

ww00.jpg

14742_323126635511_863140511_9893882_4560860_n.jpg

5307854-coronet007.jpg

was wondering how you made out with the new b1 ?
hope it went well?:tiphat::wave::hatwave:

GLAD YOU WENT ALRIGHT.
was hoping you would have said it went great!
anyway :clap::yourock:

you are a tool man, go back to your moparts bashing thread or something...

we broke a rocker shaft after winning first round on sunday. Never got a good pass on the car but did manage a 1.32 60ft in 90+ heat. pretty happy about that. Going to find out what happened and have it ready for the stock/super stock race next weekend.

Casey

whats wrong now?
just asking a question.
since we both have similar combos, thought i'd ask, sorry.
man you are very touchy on this site.
if you notice, i'm routing for ya.:yes:

layin on the sarcasm pretty thick don't ya think?

nothing is similar about our combos.... oh, except the paint.
but yea it should run pretty darn good once we get it sorted out. Ill be sure get on here and let you know what it runs when we get a good pass in little buddy! dont you worry!:eek:s_dancing2:

Casey

good luck at pinks allout in norwalk.
you should have a great time.
lookin mighty good !
looks like a great combo.
hope all is well!

How soon will you have yours back together? Improvements you talked about for your 588 should really pick it up. Consider a spilt duration cam it will add 60+ HP to that combo over a traditional profile.:yes:

How soon will you have yours back together? Improvements you talked about for your 588 should really pick it up. Consider a spilt duration cam it will add 60+ HP to that combo over a traditional profile.:yes:

looks like around 3 more weeks. should be ready.
i think the extra compression and with the new cam should really wake it up.
going with a different roller lifter this time as well as jesel belt drive and going with cp pistons instead of the je pistons.

are you guys ready for PINKS this weekend?
just remember, its hurry up and wait,wait,wait.

We are ready for Pinks, it is not this weekend but the following weekend. We are going to a Buckeye Stock/Superstock race at Trails this weekend. I am hoping that the track is better as we were there tonite and had to pedal quite a bit.:confused: We had a valve train issue last weekend but we have that resolved. I hope your motor build goes smooth and you get to test soon:yes: poppaj

Keep looking... it right beside the "My name is Chris and I have no friends icon"... you could use that pat on the back little buddy. You will get through this! stay Strong!

I dunno. I consider Chris my friend, so there's one! :D

Auto Transport Service
Back