• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Part Number Search

robl72

Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had a link to look up Mopar Part numbers. If not can anyone tell me what Mopar part number 3633172 is for. I know it is a wheel but looking to determine the Year and vehicle it was used on.

Thank you!

They used to have a direct link to search parts....cant find it anymore....
However, once you figure out how to use these, you will know all lol;

Parts Manuals – MyMopar

They used to have a direct link to search parts....cant find it anymore....
However, once you figure out how to use these, you will know all lol;

Parts Manuals – MyMopar
Thank you. I actually used to use that search. Not sure why it stopped working. I did look through all the manuals and could not find it. Oh well

This is the only info I can find for that part number. It looks like it's for a mid to late 70's Dodge Pickup.

15" x 5.5" Wide
Hole in middle of rim is 2 - 5/8" wide
5 Bolt Pattern
Kelsey Canada
Part # 3633172

Just wondering if anyone had a link to look up Mopar Part numbers. If not can anyone tell me what Mopar part number 3633172 is for. I know it is a wheel but looking to determine the Year and vehicle it was used on.

Thank you!
Did you look at the numerical index in the back of parts book? If you find the number there it will tell you what section it's in. I haven't looked in 70's parts books but the numerical index should be there. This is what it will tell you. 1st number what major section say 8 2nd number sub section say 57 third number will bring you to the part number. You probably know this.

Good morning does anyone know where I can look up part numbers for 1990 threw 2010 mopar and jeep I bought a 24ft trailer of them at dealership auction went out business in ohio need to sale them thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back