• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar shop in the Barrie Ontario area?

68chargerr

Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a shop that knows its Mopars to put a drive train in my 1968 Charger. I am in the Barrie Ontario area and would like someone local if possible. Any suggestions would be great, I just don't have the time to do it myself and I am sick of seeing it just sit there.

THANKS!

I have a mechanic friend in Tottenham that works on a Mopars and and in the past few months has done motor swaps ,wiring ,detailing,exhaust etc on a few local area cars. Just finishing a smallblock stroker 70 Swinger from Newmarket. Call Frank @ 905-936-2977

i work at a restoration shop near brechin ask for dennis 705-426-1995 we are doing a 67 satelite,74 challenger,69 d 100, just finished a 70 challenger and a 67 coronet we do it all and have a great source for parts new and used thanks you can email me at [email protected]

Auto Transport Service
Back