• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Tool Boxes

ply64post

Seinor Member
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these tool boxes?They are very nice even just put in your trunk or on the shelf for display.
Can be bought at Ace hardware.

91fVnzvt6NL._SL1500_.jpg

$_3.JPG

pACE3-19736421enh-z6.jpg

I have a couple of them and while they look the same, they aren't identical. The cheaper one which was a gift that I believe came from Ace Hardware has a plastic tray compared to the pricier one that I bought on line with a metal tray. Still trying to determine the differences since I plan to collect a few more.

Tool Boxes

No haven't seen them! Look like a decent box! metal handle and latch. Does it have a metal tray also? How much are they getting for one?

Yep! Received the junkyard one for Christmas from my brother.
Whenever I finally have the Bee on the road plan to use it as my emergency tool kit.

I was given the RR one for Christmas. It was purchased at Ace and has a metal tray. Too good for the garage, but I might put it in the Belvedere's trunk.

Yep I picked up the desert scene toolbox for my oldest boy (5 years old) last year. Had no idea they came out with 2 more. Looks like I'll be picking those up for my 2 younger kids!

$50 ! wow .... I bought 2 of the RR ones 2 years ago for $20 from ace. Both are all metal, tray and all. One for son and his toys, the other stays in my trunk with spare parts and cleaning rags. Should've bought more at that price I guess !

I bought the metal tray Roadrunner version last year for about $20 each

Picked up 10 of them for friends as well over here. :headbang:

Last edited:
I got mine at Ace Hardware when they had them on sale for $20 last year!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back