• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Musclepalooza and f.a.s.t. @englishtown

Last for tonight:eusa_boohoo:

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 078.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 079.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 080.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 081.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 082.jpg

Looks like those Roadrunners are stairing them Chevys down.

Wow never knew there were so many A12/clones in the area!
If that Mach1 has dual side pipes then i think it could be a local guy, Don't know much about it but I've seen him cruising around.

Wow never knew there were so many A12/clones in the area!
If that Mach1 has dual side pipes then i think it could be a local guy, Don't know much about it but I've seen him cruising around.

The reality is MOST of these cars are not clones:munky2:

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 098.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 099.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 100.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 101.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 102.jpg

Guess they're using them for what they were built to do! I figured most where but though some would be clones. Btw what did you run?

Long story short,my junk never made it out this year:icon_cry:Hope by spring I can be ready.I will be hunting for my 1st 8 sec pass:tard:

That looks like all the fun you can have with your clothes on.

I like the F.A.S.T. concept;I realize tires are a limiting factor in some of the car's performances. Ahhh,if I hit the lottery...now what would I build? Hmmm...

What else;a '64,of course. Probably a Max Wedge clone,though it looks like '68 and '69 RR's are a popular choice.

Please keep those pics coming!

Auto Transport Service
Back