• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 67 Belvedere

Belvedere408

Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
Some pics of my 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II original a 273 auto. Now a Blueprint iron headed 408 4 spd. I’ve owned this car since 2007 it came with a 1969 340 and the 4 spd. I’ve had the blueprint engine since 2009.

IMG_0211.jpeg

IMG_0209.jpeg

Last edited:
Had been sitting in my garage at home for nearly 9 years. As life and other projects got in the way. The last 2 years really started working on it a lot more. Added some frame connectors and torque boxes. Replaced the entering wiring harness headlight to tail lights. Bunch of other things changed out and replaced. Had Doug’s headers X pipe and TTI exhaust. Replaced all the brake lines, added a headlight relay kit. The wiring harness is what killed the car and had it parked in the garage.

Last edited:
Congratulations. Your Belvedere looks very nice. It's a Silver Special car by the GTX chrome package and the Silver and Charcoal interior.

Congratulations. Your Belvedere looks very nice. It's a Silver Special car by the GTX chrome package and the Silver and Charcoal interior.
Luckily before I bought it previous owner replaced the interior with legendary. It’s showing its age I had the front seat freshened up with new padding and I fixed a broken spring.

Nice! what's your opinion of the blueprint 408?
I’ve had this blueprint 408 since around 2009. It’s number 40 made, it sat for a decade and it’s running great again. It’s the iron head 375hp 460tq. I wouldn’t hesitate buying another blueprint product.

I’ve had this blueprint 408 since around 2009. It’s number 40 made, it sat for a decade and it’s running great again. It’s the iron head 375hp 460tq. I wouldn’t hesitate buying another blueprint product.
sounds like a good option!

Auto Transport Service
Back