• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My A12 RR progress with Holley termi x

Cool post. I like it. I may switch to EFI someday on my Sixpack car and also my dual holleys Hemi.
I have the same diff cover on my Challenger except I milled the logos off since I don't advertise.

I got my a12 rr a day before my birthday this year and it was an amazing feeling. I tracked and drooled over this car for better half of 3 years. Just no funds and never the right situation. I finally got the new owners number and sent him a text and he was happy to let me look at the car . The car was nice, not perfect but still a decent runner for the money that didn’t need total restoration. Car ran and drove awesome for what it was . I put about 2k miles on it from feb to about June . My quick story on the car .
Now the mixed review part . I wanted new tech with the old school feel and look! Didn’t want to do a full blown new hemi swap . But day 2 mods just in 2023! So I gather all my stuff I been acquiring over the last few years from my first roadrunner and said let’s do it. Car is finally running on Holley terminator x stand alone , full fuel system all ptfe line and hellcat fuel pump. Wow Holley stuff is just crazy car clicked off first try with just going down the drop down menu . This is a self learning kit but still will need a professional tune but if u know the software u can also tune it your self . Pic time part 1

View attachment 1509119

View attachment 1509120

View attachment 1509121

View attachment 1509122

View attachment 1509123

View attachment 1509124

View attachment 1509125

View attachment 1509126

View attachment 1509127

View attachment 1509128
Super clean install. I did port injection on my low deck with a Holley Dominator system and then I added the individual coils and got rid of the distributor. Worked great. I'll be interested in how the 6 pack EFI system works for you. I met the guy who makes those a few years back at an EFI training session. If you have any questions on EFI tuning shoot me a note. I've been working with these systems for several years now.

DSC_4051 (Large).JPG

DSC_3301 (Large).JPG

Super clean install. I did port injection on my low deck with a Holley Dominator system and then I added the individual coils and got rid of the distributor. Worked great. I'll be interested in how the 6 pack EFI system works for you. I met the guy who makes those a few years back at an EFI training session. If you have any questions on EFI tuning shoot me a note. I've been working with these systems for several years now.

View attachment 1664072

View attachment 1664073
Thought it was an LS.

IMG_2424.gif

Yes I think I use one of your photos for the alternator relocation kit or u had a thread some where. Very nice install on your end as well sir . My buddy has a hub dyno and he is a wizard with Holley and fuel tech and HP tuners . But I will deff pick ur brain apart if I need to

It’s finally done . My engine is at my shop and I couldn’t wait to mach up my 6 bbl setup . The lower was port matched up to the heads and made sure it fit and what not . Cant wait to detail the engine bay and paint it b5 blue again and make my car back into a true 6bbl car again! One step closer
IMG_5930.jpeg

IMG_5931.jpeg

IMG_5932.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg

IMG_5936.jpeg

Well before I put in the new suspension and engine . Me and brother went alittle crazy. This car is not perfect by any means but retains it’s original metal and wow she is clean

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6020.jpeg

IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6008.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg

IMG_6006.jpeg

IMG_5992.jpeg

Got some primer and sealer on it and next up is some b5 blue paint! My brother and I are no professionals. But it will be better than the crap black that was on there. Perfect way to practice l, is on a real M code

IMG_6032.jpeg

IMG_6030.jpeg

IMG_6034.jpeg

IMG_6033.jpeg

IMG_6040.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

IMG_6042.jpeg

IMG_6038.jpeg

Well the car got some color . Got to wait for the humidity to die down To finish and than to clear it . But she’s looking nice . Can’t wait to put it back together am itching to drive it

IMG_6082.jpeg

IMG_6081.jpeg

IMG_6078.jpeg

IMG_6080.jpeg

IMG_6073.jpeg

Well she is all covered in b5 blue. No clear yet . Going to clear the outter wheel wells and than hang the fenders and the valance and get it all tight and straight and than give it one last coat and than clear it all . * we are not professional painter but harbor freight gun is doing a good job.
As you can see from where it was black to blasted and now paint

IMG_6108.jpeg

IMG_6107.jpeg

IMG_6104.jpeg

IMG_6105.jpeg

87E321B3-793E-4466-90AE-C18AEC18FBFD.jpeg

Coming along nice,
need to get the new mill in that beast & go out on a 'beat it' run

some good 1st hand info, from you in this too :thankyou:

not some dreamers stuff that isn't built...
:luvplace:

Well after a long waited time the painting project is over and I can get back to putting the car together! Painted and cleared! WOW it came out so badass! It was deff worth sandblasting and doing it this way.
* before I get ppl saying the color is off. Yes the fenders were painted in the early 80s I don’t expect it to be a perfect match. Certain angles it matches But none the less wow she is beautiful and well worth it!

IMG_6141.jpeg

IMG_6139.jpeg

IMG_6132.jpeg

IMG_6129.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6140.jpeg

IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

Well got some progress on the car . Got my front suspension and brakes on it. Feels good to see it look like a car again . I have had this qa1 stuff since 2021. Feels good to see it on the car. But holy **** they throw there ******* stickers everywhere on there parts . But dr.diff brakes wow . Another banger for this guy putting together a nice kit.

IMG_6182.jpeg

IMG_6185.jpeg

IMG_6186.jpeg

IMG_6187.jpeg

IMG_6190.jpeg

IMG_6188.jpeg

IMG_6196.jpeg

IMG_6195.jpeg

IMG_6198.jpeg

IMG_6197.jpeg

Here is a similar car but this one has a Holley Sniper on a 700 hp big block

Wow that thing came out amazing nice work!

Well after some tedious work and alot of up and down on the lift . The engine and trans is in the car! One step closer. Still haven’t scratched it yet. Very tight fit now with the valve covers and heater core. But she’s in and tight

IMG_6243.jpeg

IMG_6248.jpeg

IMG_6252.jpeg

IMG_6261.jpeg

IMG_6260.jpeg

IMG_6263.jpeg

IMG_6262.jpeg

IMG_6264.jpeg

Just a small update . Just been going slowly on the car. A lot of small tedious work. But most of the engine bay is complete and tight. Getting close to first fire very soon .

IMG_6333.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back