• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first muscle car and it's a Mopar!

lvmymopar

Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I got my first muscle car about 2 weeks ago and I love it! It's a 66 Dodge Coronet 440 2 dr. I am trying to keep up with my husband who has a 66 Chevy Nova SS. We absolutely live, eat and breath hot rods and muscle cars. I am truly hooked. I plan on doing all the work myself that I can and enjoy every minute. I love getting my hands dirty and turning wrenches. I will post a picture of me with the car and pictures of my progress.

P8030328.jpg

Welcome and good luck. Keep us posted as you do the work.

Welcome! My first muscle car is also a mopar! 66 satellite 318.

Please don't paint this car pink! *I only say this cause at a car show last saturday a chick had painted a roadrunner pink and ruined the whole thing, Blah!*

Post more pics!

Nice ride. Once you start on the Mopar don't be surprise if he gets rid of the Chevy:grin:

I almost went black on my car but didnt. Thats super sharp. welcome. i went with the tail stripe too but centered on the gas lid. looks great either way though.

Your car has a different look and I finally figured it out.the rear wheelwells have been rearched.looks good like almost factory.biggest pain in the but with these early nets is getting big rubber on the rear.

And I will not paint it pink!!!!! I think we are going to leave it black. I like it too look tough.

Welcome! You must know we'll all help you catch up and pass your hubby's Nova! lol, Nice old 66, keep us all posted.

Auto Transport Service
Back