• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first muscle car!

GTX440

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
Just recently made this purchase and I'm excited to be a mopar/b body guy! I had been looking for a nice muscle car for a while now and finally made the decision to go with a '67 GTX... Then came trying to find one affordable and near me. Finally found one and made the move on Thursday... Can't wait to start playing around with her!

The only stats I have, as of now on this car are that she is a factory 440 with 727 torqueflite transmission, with hemi/police suspension option. She has matching VINs along with the original owner's manual, certicard, and broadcast sheet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:
Nice looking ride, congrats and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Mopar family. Is it your first? I always liked the GTX regardless of the year. I had a 70 model when I was in college. Now I roll in a 67 R/T. Good luck and have fun with her.

Welcome! The new car looks great. GTX's are neat, not too many around and can surely pack the punch. Enjoy!

Ya, more details please! I am thinking from your username it is a 440. I love that color and that picture of you and the car is great.

Congrats on your new ride, your going to have a ton of fun with the car. There are quite a few on this board from Cali.

Rock on!

View attachment 256551

Very cool car ,I wish my first mopar looked that good. Let's see some more pics of it .

What, no details? Engine? Trans? Rear end?

You're going to have to excuse me here... I'm going from two wheels to four wheels... so I don't know all the details about "the details", but I am a quick learner... here is what I have so far: It is a GTX with a factory 440, 727 torqueflite transmission, with the hemi/police suspension option. Matching VINs, with original owner's manual, CERTICARD, broadcast sheet, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back