• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name the movie.

a9c753f615853bf21e821fd53d800d128949ffe0.gifv

HA!
The characters weren't "Duke" boys but the old moonshiner was called Uncle Jessie. The two guys did drive and deliver moonshine for him. They also raced in the local oval track, two things that were mentioned in the first 5 episodes of the DOH.
The corrupt Sheriff was named Rosco Coltrane.
The town "boss" was a guy that was also into moonshine but prostitution as well, another thing that was hinted about in the first 5 episodes of DOH.
The first 5 episodes of the first season of the show did have a darker and less family oriented theme to it.
Those first five episodes were a totally different format - the show was not expected to survive long.

That is Duel.
You know, like “Duel exhaust “!

7F30B10A-1E17-46DB-817D-782F7C49BA6C.jpeg

Google image search is making this too easy (and ruining it) .....I don't use it except to check if the answers are correct.

Still nobody has guessed my one after over a year - that's the difference when using a cut image.
I'll have to go back to see. I don't remember.

Is that Multiplicity - Michael Keaton?
Micheal Keaton, yes.
Night Shift with Henry Winkler. 1982?
They worked in a morgue and opened up a prostitution business out of it.

You mean like Pete Duel and Ben Murphy...... :carrot:

View attachment 1710109

:lol:
'Alias Smith & Jones'
series about two gunmen/robber hole in the wall gang,
trying to go straight only them & the govn. now about the pardon deal
they have to be good for a period of a time, still had wanted posters out on them
it's a decent show, for the time period
on late-night here Comcast FETV (IIRC)

Auto Transport Service
Back