• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need details on Gas Cap to Tank

God I LOVE THIS PLACE. If you would like I will post the pics you need. No reason for all the F bombs,it does not make you sound cool or intelligent Great group of guys here that love to help.If this site of little girls dont work for you then just move on my friend. JMO

I am NOT offended nor does people ******* with me get me mad. Why are so many in here now like little babies. I dish it out and can take it. If you cant handle being fucked with, then keep quiet. I **** with the best of them and take it with a smile. Life is TOO SHORT to sweat the small stuff. Everything is small stuff.

I only do resto mods so I am NOT afraid to change things up. I have figured the filler tube so I dont need any help on this issue.

If you met me at Carlilse, you will understand that I **** with everyone. If your feelings get hurt like a little girl, then dont talk to me.
If I loved a liar I’d hug your neck but you definitely can’t take it. This is the laugh I needed tonight. Thank you!! Signed
……………Nut ****.

I am NOT offended nor does people f-ing with me get me mad.
Well - obviously.

Here's a few links. Have fun.
filler tube
Tank grommet
Trunk floor boot

9/24 Edit to lose the redundant links and add info from the Mitchell for OEM part number searching. There are numerous other sources where this info can be found by a simple, free search.

ChargerTankPlumbing1a.jpg

Last edited:
Can we get a picture of the recessed area in the 1/4?
I might do this to my 68 RR and my 70 RR.

Never mind, I might install a Challenger side mount cap. That would be cool.
319B1781-2309-4462-9E7A-B7C1D20D1756.jpeg

Last edited:
I am NOT offended nor does people ******* with me get me mad. Why are so many in here now like little babies. I dish it out and can take it. If you cant handle being fucked with, then keep quiet. I **** with the best of them and take it with a smile. Life is TOO SHORT to sweat the small stuff. Everything is small stuff.

I only do resto mods so I am NOT afraid to change things up. I have figured the filler tube so I dont need any help on this issue.

If you met me at Carlilse, you will understand that I **** with everyone. If your feelings get hurt like a little girl, then dont talk to me.
God I LOVE THIS PLACE. If you would like I will post the pics you need. No reason for all the F bombs,it does not make you sound cool or intelligent Great group of guys here that love to help.If this site of little girls dont work for you then just move on my friend. JMO
I agree with you Dave.....I have a buddy that can't say 3 words without adding 5 F bombs and GD's and on and on. Told him one day that my ears were not for his cesspool of a mouth to fill. Don't care to hear it and don't care to read it either and the F bomb in the 'right' forum will get deleted and if it keeps coming back, the offender will go on a short vaca. And I'm not the only one here that feels that way. Also, if any member or OP complains and sends a report for foul language, from any forum (other than the 'blue forum'), it will be deleted. Are you still reading @SimoHoss ? And Hoss, you're right, life is too short to sweat the small stuff but putting up with small people is what I won't do. Not saying you're small so don't go off and blow a gasket :poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back