• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Part# TKO 5 trans output shaft seal

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
In order to source locally. Tremec TKO 5 from Keisler vintage 2008. Thanks.

Well I just got parts we ordered from "AMP" and the guy Mike was very helpful and nice. He put a kit together that I asked for with the parts I needed for the TKO600 I am rebuilding. Here is the number : 210-858-8557. Cant hurt to call him as I am across the country from him but had the parts in 3 days. If you do call him my friend John Leloy ordered the parts I told him to because its his car and he paid for the parts so he might not remember my name. I talked to him and got the parts list together but my buddy called and ordered the parts so if you want to tell him I told you to call just tell him its the TKO600 that John Leloy ordered the parts for. Good luck and I hope this helps you. Ron

AMP through ebag. Hope this is it. Local parts house cannot cross reference part number.

image.jpg

I've had this problem with my TKO-600 as well. I replaced it with the Tremec referenced part # and it worked for a couple of weeks but started leaking again after I did a burnout. The customer support guy at Silver Sport Transmission recommended that I use the Autozone Duralast brand part #7300S. I put it in a couple of months ago and so far, no leaks. Even after a few smoky burnouts. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to be leak free. That transmission oil burning on the x-pipe is nasty...

Thanks much 440SportSatellite. Appreciate it. Mine is really gooked up downtstairs. Wife notices odor, that's not good.

Auto Transport Service
Back