• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need pics of brake lines from Master Cylinder to Distribution block

micarguy

Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
I'm installing the Right Stuff power disc brake conversion kit on my 1969 Road Runner. 4 wheel discs and their brake line kit. Lines from master to distribution block need to be bent, just want to see what other people have done. Yes, it's the monster master/booster. Other lines and the wheels have gone fine, this is the last piece of the puzzle and customer service is closed until Monday.

I'm installing the Right Stuff power disc brake conversion kit on my 1969 Road Runner. 4 wheel discs and their brake line kit. Lines from master to distribution block need to be bent, just want to see what other people have done. Yes, it's the monster master/booster. Other lines and the wheels have gone fine, this is the last piece of the puzzle and customer service is closed until Monday.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/proportioning-valve-brake-line-question.93037/

Auto Transport Service
Back