• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need replacement bumpers for 70' Satellite

IslandMopar

Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
B-Body Team,

I am planning to replace the existing front and back bumpers on my 70' Sport Satellite. Here in Hawaii there is no shop with re-chroming capabilities for this that I know of. Also, since shipping costs are a killer to and from Hawaii, I am looking to purchase replacement parts as opposed to shipping the originals out of state to re-chrome and shipping them back.

Any recommendations or suggestions on a vendor or person that has reasonable prices on the bumpers?

Thank you.

I just purchased a 69 RR rear from Jeff at 512 (AMD) And I think it's a nice piece.

It comes with an oily fim on it but it seems to shine up pretty nice when you wipe that off.

I guess i dunno if it's "show quality" chrome but it sure is way nicer than my 42 year old bumper.

Actually I think it's really nice.

Pretty sure they arent available for the 70 RR,Satty or GTX

Woops, I meant 521restorations. Jeff "jsbrown" (member here) gives a discount and is a great guy to work with.

Go down to classifieds here under parts for sale, click the top post "AMD discounts"

I'm pretty sure they do sell front and rear for the 1970.

Norterndave, I called Jeff Brown at 521 Restorations and he was able to give me a good deal even with the shipping, which is usually a killer, here. Thank you.

make sure to post a pic with that new bumper when you get it hung on the car.

:grin:

Whats a good deal? I was planning to take mine to tricities but info is always appreciated

Front and back for $660. Jeff Brown at 521 is a great guy to work with. Tri-cities required that I ship back my originals upon the purchase of its bumpers and paying for shipping in and out would have been beyond the budget.

Auto Transport Service
Back