• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New forum guy, recent Mopar convert

Toast_Eater

Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm in Southern Alberta. Got into Mopars from my father in law a few years back. He's huge into early 1970's imperials and darts, and new challengers. Something like 15 cars in total I guess. I picked up a new 2012 SRT Jeep after driving his 392 Challenger. Then last year I fell in love with a 1970 Satellite Roadrunner Clone with a 383 in Plum Crazy. It's a great runner. Wife is driving a 64 New Yorker too. Got a few bikes and other cars but this is the Mopar stuff and the ones we love the most ;-)

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Welcome to the Best on line Mopar site in the WORLD !!!!

Welcome from PA!

Love them 70 Satellites/Road Runners! Please share some pictures!

hi and welcome to the site ,70 Sat. clone I have a thread going for the 70 Birds and GTX feel free post some up we all would like to your 70 :headbang:

Welcome here, always nice to have another Canuckle Head on board. Stamps Suck... Go Bombers, See how I did that?!? LoL

welcome to FBBO, I love them RR's & other Mopars of course

Welcome from Maine!

Auto Transport Service
Back