• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Mass

ws27

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys, I should have joined this site a long time ago. Some of you may recoginze me from the Coronet Forum. If you're a member of that site you already know I have a serious condition. I'm a Coronetaholic.

You see it all started with one, you know one's not a problem. Well if one's not then two shouldn't be either. I started to realize it was a problem when I was hiding the cars to keep my family from finding them. You know, if they don't see it, then it's not a problem...right?

I was told if I come clean then that's starting down the path of recovery. I tried seeking help from the great guys at the Coronet forum, but they just fed my addiction. I ended up buying two more B bodies since I joined with them.

So here's where I admit my problem: one 66 Coronet, seven 67 Coronets, three 67 GTXs, one 67 Charger, and one 68 Valiant.

I hope you guys can give me the help I clearly need.

All kidding aside guys, I look foward to contributing what I can. Time is precious because I'm self employed, but I hope I can contribute in a positive way.

Hi guys, I should have joined this site a long time ago. Some of you may recoginze me from the Coronet Forum. If you're a member of that site you already know I have a serious condition. I'm a Coronetaholic.

You see it all started with one, you know one's not a problem. Well if one's not then two shouldn't be either. I started to realize it was a problem when I was hiding the cars to keep my family from finding them. You know, if they don't see it, then it's not a problem...right?

I was told if I come clean then that's starting down the path of recovery. I tried seeking help from the great guys at the Coronet forum, but they just fed my addiction. I ended up buying two more B bodies since I joined with them.

So here's where I admit my problem: one 66 Coronet, seven 67 Coronets, three 67 GTXs, one 67 Charger, and one 68 Valiant.

I hope you guys can give me the help I clearly need.

All kidding aside guys, I look foward to contributing what I can. Time is precious because I'm self employed, but I hope I can contribute in a positive way.

You obviously have a B-body dependency, and I'm sure your addiction to B-bodies is an effort to fill a void in your life. For example, if there is an empty void in your garage or driveway, you feel the need to fill it with another B-body. Unfortantly, at this point it appears that your case is pretty advanced. Now, I'm sure you have come to a point that the craving for additional B-bodies has surpassed the empty space in your garage and driveway and you have since found the need to expand on your garage space rather than addressing the addiction. And now with more space, the addiction will be even more difficult to conquer.
There is only one way to cure the addiction. That is to quit cold turkey and give me all your B-bodies (and to be on the safe side, the A body too).
I will make that sacrifice for you because I know that I, myself, am already beyond help, but I'll be able to rest easier knowing that I've helped another victim recover from this tragic fate. Admiting you have a problem was the first step. Are you ready to take the next step? Do it for your family.

Welcome Aboard WS 27. I Know where you coming from.She is a addiction for sure.

welcome to FBBO

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll try to get some pics together when I have a moment.

Auto Transport Service
Back